Friday, August 5, 2011

Please help, 3 months off bc, cpuld i finally be preg?

A little over 2 works from my last period, I had a mini 2 days period. The first day it was very light, second day started out heavy, than just ended. I thought it was really weird because that had never happened to me before. Now a week before af is supposed to start, yesterday I had very light pink cm in the am when I woke up, and nothing for the rest of the day. Now today, I get to work, and there is very alight bleeding. Not even enough for a tampon... My stomach has been feeling weird for a week now, my face and chest is breaking out like crazy (and my face is usually very clear). Along with being very tired, and just feeling icky all over. My breasts, underneath have also been very sore, more so today when I put on a bra than yesterday. I took a pg test 2 days ago and it came back negative, so I'm not sure if I should wait or what to test agan..supposed to start on the 23rd ofune....so could it be plantation bleeding? How long does implantation bleeding usually last??? Or is it just my body acting weird. We have sex unprotected least 3 or 4 times a week, and he always cms in me.... So advice would he great please!?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment